Frequently asked questions
How do I use my appraisal box to send you my diamond jewelry?
Your appraisal box will arrive in a large FedEx box. It will include five items:
- Detailed directions on how to pack your items including a list of your nearest staffed FedEx stores. If you prefer, you can schedule an at home pick up by calling (800) GO-FEDEX. Shipping is 100% complimentary.
- A pre-paid FedEx shipping label is included which is insured against loss or damage for up to $1,000. If you need additional insurance coverage, you can obtain your own insurance. Please call (888) 448-6699 for a list of our preferred providers. In the event, you obtain your own insurance and accept our offer, we will reimburse you for the additional insurance cost.
- A box that will serve as an insert for the main shipping box which will include bubble wrap to secure your valuables in the box during the shipping process.
- Our customer return card for you to fill out so we know exactly what was shipped to us.
- The main shipping box. This is the boxes that you will use to return your diamonds to Elite Diamond Buyers. All diamond jewelry must be shipped in a box within a box.
When your package is ready, bring it to the nearest staffed FedEx store or give them a call and schedule an in home pick up.<< Back